Features of this book, the Mukhtasar fi Tafsir:
- Clarity and simplicity of phrase, away from any verbiage and verbal complexity.
- Interpreting the verses and clarifying their meanings only, without going through issues of readings, syntax, jurisprudence, and so on.
- Explaining the Qur’anic vocabulary during interpretation and colouring the explanation in a different colour to make it easier for those who want it.
- Adopting the approach of the Salaf, may Allah be pleased with them, by following the evidence in the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Considering the most likely meaning when there is opposition regarding the evidence, taking into account the rules of interpretation and the rules of preponderance (At-Tarjih).
- Citing a number of Verses and their benefits in order to help the reader reflect on them and make full use of them, under a separate title: Among the benefits of the Verses.
- Writing an introduction at the beginning of each Surah with a statement of its purpose and its general meaning.
- Collecting all of the above and writing it on the footnote of the Noble Qur’an, to be of assistance to the reader of the Qur’an in understanding the Words of Allah Almighty in the easiest way, without the need to refer to another book.
- المختصر في تفسير القرآن الكريم
- جماعة من علماء التفسير
- دار المختصر
- None or a little bit (or only on the Matn)
Edition Large size
Edition Very Large Size
Frequently purchased together€20.00 (tax incl.)Here the methodology and structure of each page of this great Tafsir: 1- Deliberative interpretations: There have been extracted from sixteen books from the leading books of Tafsir (interpretation), approved by the...
Tafseer al-Jalalayn with notes and Tahqiq
تفسير الجلالين ومعه حاشية هداية الموحدين - الإمام المحلي و الإمام السيوطي€18.00 (tax incl.)Excellent edition of this classic Tafsir, ideal for beginners.
Taysir al-Karim al-Rahman (Tafseer as-Sa'di)
تيسير الكريم الرحمن في تفسير كلام المنان - الشيخ السعدي€34.90 (tax incl.)This is the famous Tafseer of Shaykh as-Sa-adi. Shaykh al-Uthaymeen who was his student said: "This is a useful book, easy and trusty. And I recommend its reading." Prefaced by Ibn 'Aqeel wa al-Uthaymin. The Sheikh...
Suwar Min Hayaat as-Sahaabiyyaat - D. Abdul Rahman al-Basha
صور من حياة الصحابيات ـ د. عبد الرحمن الباشا€5.00 (tax incl.)This book, 100% harakat, tells the life of 8 noble female companions of the Messenger of Allah. In addition to its historical dimension, this book has been written to implement the Arabic language learning new words...€15.90 (tax incl.)This is one of the best books that explain the meanings of words in detail, without verbosity or repetition; written in easy, simple and accessible terms that everyone can understand. The author has stated: "I have...€29.00 (tax incl.)A classic in the best edtion. Ibn Rajab added eight hadeeth of the 40 Nawawee for complete 50 hadeeth perfectly encompassing all religion. He explained in a unique way.
Hisn al-Muslim - 100% harakat and authentication
حصن المسلم من أذكار الكتاب والسنة ـ طبعة محققة ومشكولة€1.80 (tax incl.)One of the most famous if not the most famous collection of contemporary invocations, Hisn ul-Muslim, of Shaykh Sa'id al-Qahtani. An edition with all harakat, referencing and each authentication Adhkar. Well printed...€22.50 (tax incl.)Shaykh al-Uthaymeen said : "This book discusses include the oneness of Allah in His names and attributes. It is one of the best writing in this field...". Saudi official edition, 90% Harakat.
Others titles from the same author€1.75 (tax incl.)The text 100% harakat of the famous poem in Sarf, Laamiatu l-Af'aal by ibn Malik. Mini size (8x12cm).
Kifayah al-Mubtadi fi 'Ilm at-Tajwid by Imam As-San'ani (1182H)
كفاية المبتدي في علم التجويد - محمد بن إسماعيل الأمير الصنعاني€13.50 (tax incl.)3 Books on the Tajwid and the recitation of the Noble Quran: The first is a Tajweed manual for beginners, written by the hand of a great imam revivifying Yemen, Muhammad ibn Isma'il al-Amir as-San'ani. Follow-up of...
At-Tawil inda al-Mufassirin min as-Salaf (Ashari Thesis)
التأويل عند المفسرين من السلف - الطاهر عامر€15.00 (tax incl.)Caution! This is an Ashari thesis, we propose it as research for advanced students in this subject. The thesis follows the following plan: the meaning of Tawil, Tawil accepted and Tawil rejected, Tawil in the words of...€10.00 (tax incl.)Book on the invitation to respond to the needs of his brothers and sisters, to say good words to them, to thank them, to help them in their difficulty, and all the greatness of these acts among Allah azza wa jall....
Simplified explanation of the matn Ar-Rahabiyyah - Abdelaziz al-Harbi
مر السحاب شرح موجز على متن الرحبية - عبد العزيز الحربي€11.50 (tax incl.)Simple and simplified explanation of the ar-Rahabiyyah poem in the complex science of inheritance. The Sheikh AbdelAziz al-Harbi, who has several other very educational books, explains the poem in a concise way, in...€1.35 (tax incl.)A nice wooden pen, with fine liner and black ink. Ergonomic ball pen made of wood with a black plastic cap. Size: Ø 0.70 x 15.10 cm€6.00 (tax incl.)Absolutely simple and beautiful method for teaching and learning to read and write Arabic, following the Tariqa called "Qa'idatu Baghdadiyyah."The book has been designed on this basis and establishes several lessons...
Liqa'at al-Bab al-Maftuh - Al-Uthaymin (10 volumes)
لقاءات الباب المفتوح - الشيخ محمد بن صالح العثيمين€239.00 (tax incl.)A new collection of Shaykh al-Uthaymin, finally available! It is a particularly rich collection of Fatawa with a very varied content. Indeed these Fatawas were given during open assizes that the Shaykh gave in his own...