Al-Mukhtasar fi Tafsir al-Quran al-Karim
المختصر في تفسير القرآن الكريم
Features of this book, the Mukhtasar fi Tafsir:
- Clarity and simplicity of phrase, away from any verbiage and verbal complexity.
- Interpreting the verses and clarifying their meanings only, without going through issues of readings, syntax, jurisprudence, and so on.
- Explaining the Qur’anic vocabulary during interpretation and colouring the explanation in a different colour to make it easier for those who want it.
- Adopting the approach of the Salaf, may Allah be pleased with them, by following the evidence in the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Considering the most likely meaning when there is opposition regarding the evidence, taking into account the rules of interpretation and the rules of preponderance (At-Tarjih).
- Citing a number of Verses and their benefits in order to help the reader reflect on them and make full use of them, under a separate title: Among the benefits of the Verses.
- Writing an introduction at the beginning of each Surah with a statement of its purpose and its general meaning.
- Collecting all of the above and writing it on the footnote of the Noble Qur’an, to be of assistance to the reader of the Qur’an in understanding the Words of Allah Almighty in the easiest way, without the need to refer to another book.
- المختصر في تفسير القرآن الكريم
- جماعة من علماء التفسير
- دار المختصر
- None or a little bit (or only on the Matn)
Edition Large size
Edition Very Large Size
Edition Large size
Edition Very Large Size
Frequently purchased together€6.00 (tax incl.)Here is a book for children (and so for beginners in Arabic) dealing with the biography of the Last of the Messengers, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam It was written by the Indian scholar Abul Hasan an-Nadwi, it is...€135.00 (tax incl.)An essential for any student of knowledge: the unmissable explanation of Sahih Muslim by Imam Nawawi. This book is a must, as well as Fath al-Bari to Sahih Al-Bukhari, which are the absolute references in terms of...€4.00 (tax incl.)Risala of Imam al-Hafiz ibn Rajab al-Hanbalee entitled: The superiority of science of the Salaf (predecessors) on the science of the Khalaf (successors).€5.00 (tax incl.)Excellent Risalah which details the history of the 10 different Quran Readings, the rapporteurs, the chains and the methodologies of each one compared to the others. Written by Sheikh Abd al-Fattah ibn Abd al-Ghani...€7.50 (tax incl.)How to educate your children, advice and recommendations gathered by Sheikh Ahmad Tayyar. You will find in this book 30 rules in order to achieve excellence in education and reach your goals. This book is recommended...€1.50 (tax incl.)One of the most famous if not the most famous collection of contemporary invocations, Hisn ul-Muslim, of Shaykh Sa'id al-Qahtani. An edition with all harakat, referencing and each authentication Adhkar. Well printed...
Others titles from the same author€249.00 (tax incl.)Magnificent collection of Fatawa from one of the greatest scholars of our time, his eminence the most scholar Muhammad ibn Salih al-Uthaymin.12 volumes of Fatawa classified by theme, not to be missed: Volume 1:...€11.50 (tax incl.)3 Books on the Tajwid and the recitation of the Noble Quran: The first is a Tajweed manual for beginners, written by the hand of a great imam revivifying Yemen, Muhammad ibn Isma'il al-Amir as-San'ani. Follow-up of...€11.50 (tax incl.)Caution! This is an Ashari thesis, we propose it as research for advanced students in this subject. The thesis follows the following plan: the meaning of Tawil, Tawil accepted and Tawil rejected, Tawil in the words of...€8.00 (tax incl.)Book on the invitation to respond to the needs of his brothers and sisters, to say good words to them, to thank them, to help them in their difficulty, and all the greatness of these acts among Allah azza wa jall....€7.00 (tax incl.)€14.00Reduced price-50%Matn of Buloogh al Maram, a compendium in Fiqh, wrote by Ibn Hajar al Asqalani. Saudi authenticated edition. Large format, hardcover, 100% harakat.€6.00 (tax incl.)Absolutely simple and beautiful method for teaching and learning to read and write Arabic, following the Tariqa called "Qa'idatu Baghdadiyyah."The book has been designed on this basis and establishes several lessons...€7.50 (tax incl.)Al-al-Qassidah Daaliyyah is a scientific poem of 45 verses ending on the sound "Del - د" dealing with the Aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah, by a Hanbali Imam (student of Shaykh Hanabila of his time, al-Qadi Abu Ya'la) Mahfudh...