As-Salsabil fi Sharh ad-Dalil by Shaykh Sa'd al-Khathlan
السلسبيل في شرح الدليل - الشيخ سعد الخثلان
In his writing, he - may Allah protect him - adopted the following approach:
- To explain the author’s statement.
- To explain the evidence or the commentary upon which the author based his statement.
- If there is a common disagreement on an issue, or that the outweighing opinion is different from what the author has mentioned, then one should mention the opinions of the jurists on the issue, the evidence of each statement, and analyze them, before emphasizing the preferred opinion among them.
- To carefully consider the evidence from the Qur’an, the Sunnah and the narrations from the Companions and the Successors, and that the outweighing of one opinion over others should be based on the requirements of the evidence, while also referring to the choices of the most prominent scholars.
- To thoroughly explain the category of Hadiths following the method of al-Muhaddithin (Transmitters and Interpreters of Hadith), and the reasons they have mentioned, and also clarify their rulings on the Hadiths, whether authentic or weak.
- To list the major contemporary crises and issues, depicting them, and explaining the Islamic ruling on them, with reference to the opinions of the most prominent jurisprudential academies and scientific bodies.
- To carefully link the interpretation with three sciences, which are essential for anyone seeking Islamic knowledge, namely: Al-Fiqh, the principles of Al-Fiqh and the Science of Hadith. In this method, a jurisprudence issue is mentioned along with the scholars’ opinions about them, including the rules of the fundamentalist issues associated with them, and traditions reported on the matter.
- السلسبيل في شرح الدليل
- الشيخ سعد بن تركي الخثلان
- دار أطلس الخضراء
- الشيخ عبد العزيز آل الشيخ
- None or a little bit (or only on the Matn)
Frequently purchased together€129.00 (tax incl.)9 volumes of unpublished Risalah and Fatawah of Shaykh al-Islam ibn Taymiyyah, printed for the first time, from many different manuscripts that had not yet been printed in any Majmou 'by Ibn Taymiyyah. Beautiful Saudi...€349.00 (tax incl.)A gem of Hanbali Fiqh: a complete, detailed and remarkable explanation of Al-Muqni' by Ibn Qudamah al-Maqdissi, by a great Hanbali scholar of the 9th century, Ibn Muflih al-Maqdisi al-Salihi (884H).XX-KSA-007 226 499...€9.00 (tax incl.)This book is a contribution to creating valuable intellectual shields that will be a protection, Allah willing, from the contemporary wave of misconceptions directed against Islam and its principles. The author...€24.90 (tax incl.)The book aims to present the most important proofs of the Finality of Prophethood in detail and avoids verbosity, by judging these proofs on the basis of logic, true historical transmission and scientific...€12.50 (tax incl.)Rare work of Imam among the Salaf Muhammad ibn Sahnoon al-Maliki, the son of Mudawannah compiler, the base Book of Maliki school.This book brings together hadith and rare Athar of imams of the Salaf on science and...€39.90 (tax incl.)Superb work of more than 900 pages which deals with a serious subject: The abandonment of the Sunnah. The author first identifies what this implies and what it implies, its forms and manifestations - the bid'a in...€11.50 (tax incl.)Superb edition of the Explanation of Sheikh al-Islam ibn Taymiyyah of the very famous Hadith (1st hadith of the 40 Nawawi): "Certainly the works are worth only according to their intention".Edition verified from the...€39.90 (tax incl.)Explanation of Shaykh Mar'i al-Karmi’s Dalil at-Talib, a great classic in Hanbali Fiqh. This explanation is straight to the point and is the first known Sharh for this famous Matn of Fiqh. Excellent Kuwaiti edition in...
Others titles from the same author€1.50 (tax incl.)The text 100% harakat of the famous poem in Sarf, Laamiatu l-Af'aal by ibn Malik. Medium size (12x17cm).€11.50 (tax incl.)3 Books on the Tajwid and the recitation of the Noble Quran: The first is a Tajweed manual for beginners, written by the hand of a great imam revivifying Yemen, Muhammad ibn Isma'il al-Amir as-San'ani. Follow-up of...€11.50 (tax incl.)Caution! This is an Ashari thesis, we propose it as research for advanced students in this subject. The thesis follows the following plan: the meaning of Tawil, Tawil accepted and Tawil rejected, Tawil in the words of...€10.90 (tax incl.)Simple and simplified explanation of the ar-Rahabiyyah poem in the complex science of inheritance. The Sheikh AbdelAziz al-Harbi, who has several other very educational books, explains the poem in a concise way, in...€6.00 (tax incl.)Absolutely simple and beautiful method for teaching and learning to read and write Arabic, following the Tariqa called "Qa'idatu Baghdadiyyah."The book has been designed on this basis and establishes several lessons...€7.50 (tax incl.)Al-al-Qassidah Daaliyyah is a scientific poem of 45 verses ending on the sound "Del - د" dealing with the Aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah, by a Hanbali Imam (student of Shaykh Hanabila of his time, al-Qadi Abu Ya'la) Mahfudh...€235.00 (tax incl.)A new collection of Shaykh al-Uthaymin, finally available! It is a particularly rich collection of Fatawa with a very varied content. Indeed these Fatawas were given during open assizes that the Shaykh gave in his own...