As-Salsabil fi Sharh ad-Dalil by Shaykh Sa'd al-Khathlan
السلسبيل في شرح الدليل - الشيخ سعد الخثلان
In his writing, he - may Allah protect him - adopted the following approach:
- To explain the author’s statement.
- To explain the evidence or the commentary upon which the author based his statement.
- If there is a common disagreement on an issue, or that the outweighing opinion is different from what the author has mentioned, then one should mention the opinions of the jurists on the issue, the evidence of each statement, and analyze them, before emphasizing the preferred opinion among them.
- To carefully consider the evidence from the Qur’an, the Sunnah and the narrations from the Companions and the Successors, and that the outweighing of one opinion over others should be based on the requirements of the evidence, while also referring to the choices of the most prominent scholars.
- To thoroughly explain the category of Hadiths following the method of al-Muhaddithin (Transmitters and Interpreters of Hadith), and the reasons they have mentioned, and also clarify their rulings on the Hadiths, whether authentic or weak.
- To list the major contemporary crises and issues, depicting them, and explaining the Islamic ruling on them, with reference to the opinions of the most prominent jurisprudential academies and scientific bodies.
- To carefully link the interpretation with three sciences, which are essential for anyone seeking Islamic knowledge, namely: Al-Fiqh, the principles of Al-Fiqh and the Science of Hadith. In this method, a jurisprudence issue is mentioned along with the scholars’ opinions about them, including the rules of the fundamentalist issues associated with them, and traditions reported on the matter.
- السلسبيل في شرح الدليل
- الشيخ سعد بن تركي الخثلان
- دار أطلس الخضراء
- None or a little bit (or only on the Matn)
Frequently purchased together€12.50 (tax incl.)Rare work of Imam among the Salaf Muhammad ibn Sahnoon al-Maliki, the son of Mudawannah compiler, the base Book of Maliki school.This book brings together hadith and rare Athar of imams of the Salaf on science and...€26.00 (tax incl.)This book is about putting traditions into writing; when did it begin and how did it begin. The book also tackles the issue of the Shari’ah ruling on putting traditions into writing, between permissibility and...€55.00 (tax incl.)Kitab al-Umm covers most of the chapters treated in Fiqh. It is presented the views of scholars who have disagreed with him and the analysis and discussion of their arguments. The Shafi'i fiqh reference book written...€22.00 (tax incl.)A book 100% dedicated to the Hadith Da'if, kinds, judgments, reasons, how to use it or not. Written by Sheikh Abdulkarim al-Khudayr specializing in the science of hadith.€39.90 (tax incl.)Superb work of more than 900 pages which deals with a serious subject: The abandonment of the Sunnah. The author first identifies what this implies and what it implies, its forms and manifestations - the bid'a in...€13.90 (tax incl.)The Tafsir of Imam Al-Qurtubi al-Jami li Ahkam al-Quran, is one of the most important exegeses realized, very thorough, dealing as much with linguistic senses as with legal rules as causes of revelations etc. etc, in...€25.00 (tax incl.)An extremely comprehensive book written by a leading scholar in reading science and Tajwid, Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr al-Mar'ashi, known as Sajiqli-Zada, from the 12th century of the Hegira year. He also explains...€16.90 (tax incl.)In this work "al-Milal wan-Nihal", Abu al-Fath al-Shahrastani (548H) speaks, as the title indicates, of the different religious dogmas and sects that humanity has known. The author begins his book by talking about...
Others titles from the same author€249.00 (tax incl.)Magnificent collection of Fatawa from one of the greatest scholars of our time, his eminence the most scholar Muhammad ibn Salih al-Uthaymin.12 volumes of Fatawa classified by theme, not to be missed: Volume 1:...€11.50 (tax incl.)3 Books on the Tajwid and the recitation of the Noble Quran: The first is a Tajweed manual for beginners, written by the hand of a great imam revivifying Yemen, Muhammad ibn Isma'il al-Amir as-San'ani. Follow-up of...€11.50 (tax incl.)Caution! This is an Ashari thesis, we propose it as research for advanced students in this subject. The thesis follows the following plan: the meaning of Tawil, Tawil accepted and Tawil rejected, Tawil in the words of...€8.00 (tax incl.)Book on the invitation to respond to the needs of his brothers and sisters, to say good words to them, to thank them, to help them in their difficulty, and all the greatness of these acts among Allah azza wa jall....€4.00 (tax incl.)The source of this work is a Risalah written by Imam al-Hakim (405H) about doing two prayer units before the Maghreb. This Risala is summarized here by the Muhaddith Hanafi Ibn ach-Chahnah (890H). The Risala brings...€6.00 (tax incl.)Absolutely simple and beautiful method for teaching and learning to read and write Arabic, following the Tariqa called "Qa'idatu Baghdadiyyah."The book has been designed on this basis and establishes several lessons...€7.50 (tax incl.)Al-al-Qassidah Daaliyyah is a scientific poem of 45 verses ending on the sound "Del - د" dealing with the Aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah, by a Hanbali Imam (student of Shaykh Hanabila of his time, al-Qadi Abu Ya'la) Mahfudh...