History of Muslim Andalusia, from conquest to downfall
التاريخ الأندلسي من الفتح الإسلامي حتى سقوط غرناطة
The author is the first to include all of Andalusian history in a single volume systematically at the university level, and he said that it was set up that way intentionally for that purpose. In his book, he relied nearly on 200 references, in four different languages.
The author has divided the history of Andalusia into eight eras:
- The era of the conquest: It is the period in which the armies of Tariq bin Ziyad and Musa bin Nusayr entered Andalusia.
- The era of the Governors: It is the period that followed the conquest, and continued until the end of the Umayyad dynasty.
- The era of the Emirate: It is the period that began with the entry of the Umayyad Abdul-Rahman Al-Dakhil to Andalusia, where he declared it independent (administratively) from the Abbasid state.
- The era of the Caliphate: This era began when Abdul-Rahman Al-Nasir declared himself a Caliph, and it can be considered the pinnacle in the Andalusian history.
- The Age of Taifa Kings: After the fall of the Umayyad Caliphate in Andalusia, the Age of Taifa Kings began, and it is the beginning of the state of frailty in Andalusia.
- The era of Almoravids: This period began with the entry of Yusuf bin Tashfin to the Iberian Peninsula, and was characterized by the elimination of the Taifa kings and the establishment of the pillars of strength in Andalusia.
- The era of Almohads: It began after the fall of Almoravids.
- The era of the Kingdom of Granada: This era represented the last period of the glorious history of Andalusia, before the final fall.
Very nice edition in a large volume, with many notes and references.
- التاريخ الأندلسي من الفتح الإسلامي حتى سقوط غرناطة
- عبد الرحمن علي الحجي
- دار القلم
- In Part
Frequently purchased together€14.00 (tax incl.)Imam as-Suyuti tells us the story of all the Caliphs of the Muslim empire, to Abu Bakr until his time (the ninth century AH).€5.50 (tax incl.)Through the quotations of Imam ibn Al-Qayyim, the author enjoins us to make introspection and to meditate on the meaning of our prayer and its flavor, because too often this adoration has become a habitual rite where...€4.50 (tax incl.)Treaty on the Aqeedah and Minhaj of a 4th century imam known as Ibn Abi Zamaneen. Very rich and interesting, you can see that the Aqeedah of the Salaf and the manhaj is the same everywhere (the imam is from Cordoba)...€15.00 (tax incl.)An excellent biography of Imam al-Shafi'i, the third of the Imams from which the 4 great legal schools were built. The biography is very well constructed, very informative, easy to read. All sources are mentioned at...€15.00 (tax incl.)An excellent biography of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, the fourth of the Imams from which the 4 great legal schools were built. The biography is very well constructed, very informative, easy to read. All sources are...€7.00 (tax incl.)This great book contains all the aqeedah basics. This book has been praised by Sheikh Muqbil whose author is an alumnus. It was prefaced by Shaykh Muqbeel and Shaykh Najmee especially.
Others titles from the same author€249.00 (tax incl.)Magnificent collection of Fatawa from one of the greatest scholars of our time, his eminence the most scholar Muhammad ibn Salih al-Uthaymin.12 volumes of Fatawa classified by theme, not to be missed: Volume 1:...€11.50 (tax incl.)3 Books on the Tajwid and the recitation of the Noble Quran: The first is a Tajweed manual for beginners, written by the hand of a great imam revivifying Yemen, Muhammad ibn Isma'il al-Amir as-San'ani. Follow-up of...€11.50 (tax incl.)Caution! This is an Ashari thesis, we propose it as research for advanced students in this subject. The thesis follows the following plan: the meaning of Tawil, Tawil accepted and Tawil rejected, Tawil in the words of...€8.00 (tax incl.)Book on the invitation to respond to the needs of his brothers and sisters, to say good words to them, to thank them, to help them in their difficulty, and all the greatness of these acts among Allah azza wa jall....€4.00 (tax incl.)The source of this work is a Risalah written by Imam al-Hakim (405H) about doing two prayer units before the Maghreb. This Risala is summarized here by the Muhaddith Hanafi Ibn ach-Chahnah (890H). The Risala brings...€6.00 (tax incl.)Absolutely simple and beautiful method for teaching and learning to read and write Arabic, following the Tariqa called "Qa'idatu Baghdadiyyah."The book has been designed on this basis and establishes several lessons...€7.50 (tax incl.)Al-al-Qassidah Daaliyyah is a scientific poem of 45 verses ending on the sound "Del - د" dealing with the Aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah, by a Hanbali Imam (student of Shaykh Hanabila of his time, al-Qadi Abu Ya'la) Mahfudh...