History of Muslim Andalusia, from conquest to downfall
التاريخ الأندلسي من الفتح الإسلامي حتى سقوط غرناطة
The author is the first to include all of Andalusian history in a single volume systematically at the university level, and he said that it was set up that way intentionally for that purpose. In his book, he relied nearly on 200 references, in four different languages.
The author has divided the history of Andalusia into eight eras:
- The era of the conquest: It is the period in which the armies of Tariq bin Ziyad and Musa bin Nusayr entered Andalusia.
- The era of the Governors: It is the period that followed the conquest, and continued until the end of the Umayyad dynasty.
- The era of the Emirate: It is the period that began with the entry of the Umayyad Abdul-Rahman Al-Dakhil to Andalusia, where he declared it independent (administratively) from the Abbasid state.
- The era of the Caliphate: This era began when Abdul-Rahman Al-Nasir declared himself a Caliph, and it can be considered the pinnacle in the Andalusian history.
- The Age of Taifa Kings: After the fall of the Umayyad Caliphate in Andalusia, the Age of Taifa Kings began, and it is the beginning of the state of frailty in Andalusia.
- The era of Almoravids: This period began with the entry of Yusuf bin Tashfin to the Iberian Peninsula, and was characterized by the elimination of the Taifa kings and the establishment of the pillars of strength in Andalusia.
- The era of Almohads: It began after the fall of Almoravids.
- The era of the Kingdom of Granada: This era represented the last period of the glorious history of Andalusia, before the final fall.
Very nice edition in a large volume, with many notes and references.
- التاريخ الأندلسي من الفتح الإسلامي حتى سقوط غرناطة
- عبد الرحمن علي الحجي
- دار القلم
- In Part
Frequently purchased together€13.50 (tax incl.)Affordable and secure book about what happened as divergence between the Sahaba and trouble, with all harakats and an absolutely splendid edition.The book is revised, complimented and prefaced by Shaykh Salih...€75.00 (tax incl.)“Wahy al-Qalam” book is a literary work written by Mostafa Saadeq Al-Rafe'ie, and is one of the most beautiful books written by the author. The book is composed of three parts, which are a collection of critical and...
As-Suluk fi Tabaqat al-'Ulema wa al-Muluk - Al-Janadi (3 vol.)
السلوك في طبقات العلماء والملوك - الجندي€69.00 (tax incl.)This book combines between two good things: the biographies of scholars, in terms of their births, attributes and death and a mention of part of some notable kings’ stories. The author made it a comprehensive summary...€21.50 (tax incl.)In the first part of the book Al-Rafe’ie has studied the Arabic Language, its origins, the phases of its refinement, its spread in the tribes, its phonetics, the different dialects of the speakers and the secrets of...
Ahmad ibn Hanbal (Sirah A-immah al-Madhahib al-Arba'ah)
أحمد بن حنبل (سير أئمة المذاهب) - عبد الغني الدقر€16.00 (tax incl.)An excellent biography of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, the fourth of the Imams from which the 4 great legal schools were built. The biography is very well constructed, very informative, easy to read. All sources are...€24.00 (tax incl.)Atlas full color glossy print, tracing with photos, diagrams and maps Arab and Islamic history, which are now linked for over 14 centuries.The book discusses the history of Arab regions like Egypt or Syria before...€36.90 (tax incl.)The famous collection of hadeeth "Riyaad as-Saaliheen" by imam an-Nawawi. A must have, recommended by many Ulema to its content rich and important.€4.00 (tax incl.)Matn Alfiat ibn Malik the famous poem of 1000 verses on the Nahou and Sarf, 100% harakat! Mini size (8x12cm), soft cover, black print on beige paper, Egyptian edition, 96 pages.Medium format (10x14cm), Semi-hard...
Others titles from the same author€259.00 (tax incl.)Magnificent collection of Fatawa from one of the greatest scholars of our time, his eminence the most scholar Muhammad ibn Salih al-Uthaymin. 12 volumes of Fatawa classified by theme, not to be missed: Volume 1:...€1.75 (tax incl.)The text 100% harakat of the famous poem in Sarf, Laamiatu l-Af'aal by ibn Malik. Mini size (8x12cm).
Kifayah al-Mubtadi fi 'Ilm at-Tajwid by Imam As-San'ani (1182H)
كفاية المبتدي في علم التجويد - محمد بن إسماعيل الأمير الصنعاني€13.50 (tax incl.)3 Books on the Tajwid and the recitation of the Noble Quran: The first is a Tajweed manual for beginners, written by the hand of a great imam revivifying Yemen, Muhammad ibn Isma'il al-Amir as-San'ani. Follow-up of...
At-Tawil inda al-Mufassirin min as-Salaf (Ashari Thesis)
التأويل عند المفسرين من السلف - الطاهر عامر€15.00 (tax incl.)Caution! This is an Ashari thesis, we propose it as research for advanced students in this subject. The thesis follows the following plan: the meaning of Tawil, Tawil accepted and Tawil rejected, Tawil in the words of...€13.00 (tax incl.)A collection of 12 epistles from the 4th to the 14th centuries on the dogma of the inimitability of the Qur'an (I'jaz al-Quran), that is to say, its miraculous and unique character, which can not come from anyone...
Simplified explanation of the matn Ar-Rahabiyyah - Abdelaziz al-Harbi
مر السحاب شرح موجز على متن الرحبية - عبد العزيز الحربي€11.50 (tax incl.)Simple and simplified explanation of the ar-Rahabiyyah poem in the complex science of inheritance. The Sheikh AbdelAziz al-Harbi, who has several other very educational books, explains the poem in a concise way, in...€1.35 (tax incl.)A nice wooden pen, with fine liner and black ink. Ergonomic ball pen made of wood with a black plastic cap. Size: Ø 0.70 x 15.10 cm€6.00 (tax incl.)Absolutely simple and beautiful method for teaching and learning to read and write Arabic, following the Tariqa called "Qa'idatu Baghdadiyyah."The book has been designed on this basis and establishes several lessons...